Welcome to the Way 2 Wellness:
A Pathway to Wellbeing
If you have reached a crisis point in your life and are looking for a way forward, I can help you work through your concerns. Your challenges may be recent or longstanding – either way you have decided that now is the time to take this courageous step in asking for help and with my support you can find your own power and live the life you deserve. With seventeen years experience of working as a therapist with couples, individuals, young people and groups (Relate 1996-2011 alongside a private practice in New Malden, KT3), I offer a secure and confidential therapeutic environment. Close to the A3 and mainline rail, my practice is easily accessible from London, Surrey and The Kingston-upon-Thames area. I am ‘Enhanced CRB’ checked, and as a Member of the BACP I am bound by its Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am experienced in helping clients on a wide range of difficulties including:
- Weight Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Panic Attacks
- Bereavement, loss/separation
- Redundancy and work issues
- Addiction including alcohol, drugs, gambling and smoking
- Self esteem/confidence
Training & Qualifications
I studied Psychology at University of London and went on to train as a counsellor with Relate. My core training was in Psychodynamic and Systemic Counselling. In addition I have qualified in Advanced Hypnotherapy and HypnoHealing.
* Diploma in PsychologyUniversity of London
* Certificate in Applied Psychology (Psychotherapy and Counselling) University of London
* Certificate in Marital and Couple Counselling Relate
* BACP Member since 2001
* Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy and HypnoHealing Atkinson-Ball College (2008)
If you are seeking a counselling in West London, New Malden, or Kingston areas you are very welcome to call me to discuss your needs.